UPDATE – HOW TO FIX THE LAG (kinda):
Use CWDT lvl 1 + Blade Vortex lvl 1 + Purifying Flame lvl 1 + Blind instead of the second VD setup. You’ll deal a little less damage, but it’s not much. Felt ok for mapping/bossing/delving. You may or may not see a slight improvement if you buy the VD MTX. Worked for me.
This is an improved version of my CoC VD Scion I made in the Blight league. This one feels much better overall. I like it. I hope you do too.
Path of Exile is a game I circle back to about every 3 months and will continue to do so as long as they adhere to their existing methodology of high-quality content, on a regular schedule, crafting one of the best games in history.
Hi, today i will present you my new project – Path of Exile: Overlay
The core aspect of the project is to blend in game and to provide a nice user experience. Therefore it supports all language which are available in the steam version.
As it doesn’t modify the game in any way you need to run it in windowed fullscreen mode. But more on the installing at the end of the video. So make sure to stay.
Also shoutouts to poe.trade, poe.ninja and Grinding Gear Games – without them there would be no such project.
So. Let’s get started.
The first module is the evaluate module. Its main feature is the evaluation of items. But you can choose the used currency and even the language.
Also you can select any property of the item and mark it as a search filter. And last but not least there is even a nice graph to display the value distribution.
After you evaluate the item you can open the just created search and view through the items provided in an in game browser.
The second module is the command module. It let’s you bind any in game command to a keybinding of your choose. That’s basically it. It comes with two premade commands:
/hideout on f5
/dnd on f6
The third module is currently just planned and not developed yet. It should provide you once finished a nice ui for trading.
And thats all of the features for now. If you have any suggestion make sure to check out the github repo.
First you need to visit the github release page. There you can find a ready to use version of the program. Just download the zip and run the exe contained.
On your first run you need to setup your settings. Press F7 to open the menu. This can take initial some time. Make sure to select the same language and league as you use in game.
After you set all your settings just close the menu with ‘Save’. Then start Path of Exile. If you want to exit the program just press F8. That’s it.
Also if you want to stay up2date with my projects make sure to subscribe.
Thank you for watching. See you next time.
Decimate the endgame with precise screen wide lightning explosions! Thank you for watching, the support is always appreciated. Consider subscribing for more content just like this!
Aspects of this build have changed since launch, please check the notes section of the PoB or the description below! The Path of Building link is the most up to date version of the build.
Note: The Delirium mechanic is exceedingly deadly and one shots very quickly. Channeling with Storm Burst may put your life at risk. Though this is happening to just about every type of build right now.
Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/64a5F60n
Last Updated: 3/13
Context: Updated for 3.10!
NOTE: I added a new leveling gear section and leveling tree!
NOTE: With the arrival of 3.9 the defensive capabilities of virtually all monsters have been increased. This is especially apparent against rares, uniques and bosses. The game as a whole has become more difficult.
This build saw no major nerfs or changes with the arrival of 3.10! I did an additional pass over this build optimizing some gear and gem setups.
Here are some powerful new jewel notables to consider adding in:
– Rapid Infusion
50% increased Effect of Infusion, 5% increased Movement Speed while you have Infusion
– Enduring Focus
Channelling Skills deal 25% increased Damage, 25% chance to gain an Endurance Charge each second while Channelling
+4% Chance to Block Attack Damage while Channelling, +4% Chance to Block Spell Damage while Channelling, Channelling Skills deal 25% increased Damage
– Arcane Adept
5% increased Attack and Cast Speed while Channelling, Channelling Skills deal 20% increased Damage, Gain Arcane Surge after Channelling for 1 second
– Hex Breaker
8% increased Attack and Cast Speed while Channelling, Immune to Curses while Channelling
– Precise Focus
50% increased Critical Strike Chance while Channelling, +30% to Critical Strike Multiplier if you’ve been Channelling for at least 1 second
– Vital Focus
Channelling Skills deal 30% increased Damage, Regenerate 1.5% of Life per second while Channelling
+20 to maximum Life, 10% increased maximum Life
– Surging Vitality
8% increased maximum Life, Regenerate 0.5% of Life per second, Every 5 seconds, Regenerate 10% of Life over one second
50% increased Critical Strike Chance with Wands, 35% increased Damage with Wands if you’ve dealt a Critical Strike Recently
– Prioritize picking up an amulet with lightning damage leeched as life. Adding consistent life leech into the build is huge!
– Both of the rings have been swapped out. One for Call of the Brotherhood. The other for a rare Assassins Mark on hit ring.
– Oskarm Nubuck gloves were dropped for a solid pair of rare gloves.
– Light of Lunaris has been dropped for a rare spirit shield for now.
– Rumi’s Concoction was added for an additional defensive layer.
– Cinderswallow was added for additional DPS and recovery.
– Herald of Ash has been dropped for Flesh and Stone. This gives us a nice survivability boost by blinding nearby enemies while in Sand Stance. Drastically increasing our chance to Evade! Run this exclusively in Sand Stance.
– The Cast When Damage Taken setup has been switched around to make it more consistently helpful and lasts longer.
– Elemental Focus has been dropped for Controlled Destruction. This gives Storm Burst the capability of chilling/freezing/shocking our enemies.
– Culling Strike was added to our Orb of Storms setup in place of Onslaught.
– Enlighten has been dropped to make gearing easier.
– Our movement skill was reworked following recent changes.
– An outside jewel socket was picked up for cluster jewels.
– Heartseeker’s anointment was incorrectly covered in the video, it is actually teal-crimson-crimson.
– Make sure that any added lightning damage you get on the weapon is “added lightning damage to spells” specifically. Generic added lightning damage won’t help us.
– Alira was dropped for the extra skill points.