BIG Game Discounts
Decimate the endgame with precise screen wide lightning explosions! Thank you for watching, the support is always appreciated. Consider subscribing for more content just like this!
Aspects of this build have changed since launch, please check the notes section of the PoB or the description below! The Path of Building link is the most up to date version of the build.
Note: The Delirium mechanic is exceedingly deadly and one shots very quickly. Channeling with Storm Burst may put your life at risk. Though this is happening to just about every type of build right now.
Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/64a5F60n
Last Updated: 3/13
Context: Updated for 3.10!
If you’d like to support the channel further: https://www.patreon.com/EsoroGuides
00:00 – Gameplay Trailer
01:46 – Build Introduction
05:06 – Gear Choices
05:38 – Weapons
06:37 – Shields
08:37 – Helmets
09:18 – Helmet Enchants
10:09 – Body Armour
11:59 – Hyper Budget Body Armour
13:44 – Gloves
14:57 – Boots
15:53 – Boot Enchants
16:47 – Amulets
17:59 – Anointments
19:25 – Rings
21:23 – Belts
22:08 – Flasks
24:50 – Jewels
26:09 – Skills and Links
26:14 – Main Storm Burst Setup
29:00 – Main Orb of Storms Setup
30:18 – Alternative Orb of Storms Setup (Assassin’s Mark)
30:59 – Auras
32:03 – Movement/Utility
32:54 – CWDT Setup
34:00 – Additional Helpful Skills
34:40 – Bandit Choice
35:06 – Pantheon
37:07 – Ascendancy
38:42 – Skill Tree
41:18 – Leveling Gems
42:50 – Leveling Gear
44:49 – Conclusion
NOTE: I added a new leveling gear section and leveling tree!
NOTE: With the arrival of 3.9 the defensive capabilities of virtually all monsters have been increased. This is especially apparent against rares, uniques and bosses. The game as a whole has become more difficult.
This build saw no major nerfs or changes with the arrival of 3.10! I did an additional pass over this build optimizing some gear and gem setups.
Here are some powerful new jewel notables to consider adding in:
– Rapid Infusion
50% increased Effect of Infusion, 5% increased Movement Speed while you have Infusion
– Enduring Focus
Channelling Skills deal 25% increased Damage, 25% chance to gain an Endurance Charge each second while Channelling
+4% Chance to Block Attack Damage while Channelling, +4% Chance to Block Spell Damage while Channelling, Channelling Skills deal 25% increased Damage
– Arcane Adept
5% increased Attack and Cast Speed while Channelling, Channelling Skills deal 20% increased Damage, Gain Arcane Surge after Channelling for 1 second
– Hex Breaker
8% increased Attack and Cast Speed while Channelling, Immune to Curses while Channelling
– Precise Focus
50% increased Critical Strike Chance while Channelling, +30% to Critical Strike Multiplier if you’ve been Channelling for at least 1 second
– Vital Focus
Channelling Skills deal 30% increased Damage, Regenerate 1.5% of Life per second while Channelling
+20 to maximum Life, 10% increased maximum Life
– Surging Vitality
8% increased maximum Life, Regenerate 0.5% of Life per second, Every 5 seconds, Regenerate 10% of Life over one second
50% increased Critical Strike Chance with Wands, 35% increased Damage with Wands if you’ve dealt a Critical Strike Recently
– Prioritize picking up an amulet with lightning damage leeched as life. Adding consistent life leech into the build is huge!
– Both of the rings have been swapped out. One for Call of the Brotherhood. The other for a rare Assassins Mark on hit ring.
– Oskarm Nubuck gloves were dropped for a solid pair of rare gloves.
– Light of Lunaris has been dropped for a rare spirit shield for now.
– Rumi’s Concoction was added for an additional defensive layer.
– Cinderswallow was added for additional DPS and recovery.
– Herald of Ash has been dropped for Flesh and Stone. This gives us a nice survivability boost by blinding nearby enemies while in Sand Stance. Drastically increasing our chance to Evade! Run this exclusively in Sand Stance.
– The Cast When Damage Taken setup has been switched around to make it more consistently helpful and lasts longer.
– Elemental Focus has been dropped for Controlled Destruction. This gives Storm Burst the capability of chilling/freezing/shocking our enemies.
– Culling Strike was added to our Orb of Storms setup in place of Onslaught.
– Enlighten has been dropped to make gearing easier.
– Our movement skill was reworked following recent changes.
– An outside jewel socket was picked up for cluster jewels.
– Heartseeker’s anointment was incorrectly covered in the video, it is actually teal-crimson-crimson.
– Make sure that any added lightning damage you get on the weapon is “added lightning damage to spells” specifically. Generic added lightning damage won’t help us.
– Alira was dropped for the extra skill points.
BIG Game Discounts
Video Duration: 46:5